Meredith’s Shape magazine the publishing giant’s leading millennial women’s active lifestyle brand rolled out a brand new look with its May 2018 issue. Shape which commands an audience of more than 14 million has new content sections and a focus on on Holistic, Healthy Lifestyles. This is Shape’s first full makeover since being acquired by Meredith from American Media Inc back in 2015 along with the digital assets of Natural Health and Fit Pregnancy. The new Shape rolls out with major advertisers like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Unilever, and Procter & Gamble.
Here are some of the new and revamped sections making their debut in the new Shape:
- BE Waterproof – The updated beauty section is empowering and personal, with products and ideas that work hard to make active, busy women look and feel their best.
- BE the Style – This expanded fashion section inspires women to define and embrace their own unique personal style.
- BE Food Curious – The new food section is about experimenting and having fun, cooking with family and friends, and getting excited about eating food that’s as good tasting as it is good for you.
- BE Health Wise – SHAPE’s health section focuses on culturally relevant physical and mental health topics.
- BE Strong & Fit – This revitalized fitness section offers a deep-dive exploration into the fascinating science and stories behind everyday exercise. The section also includes SHAPE’s signature Body Shop feature.
You might also like
More from print
“We changed everything” -Samantha Barry Whenever magazines get new editors, the new editor almost always roles out a redesign of the …
HelloGiggles.com, the digital lifestyle brand acquired by Time Inc back in 2015 for a reported $20 million is expanding its …
Magazine's going under the knife to refresh their looks and introduce new content and layout is a must to attract …